Registration and Conference fees
We are happy to announce that Conference Registration for CIDOC 2018 is now open! The whole process is very easy, totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Participants may not only register for the conference, but they can also book their accommodation (at special rates). Please note that registration and accommodation can also be booked separately.
Conference fees (in euros):
(From February 12 until May 31, 2018)
(From June 1 until August 31, 2018)
(From September 1 until end of the conference)
|Non ICOM members||280||330||350|
|Members of local organizing committee||115||115||115|
Authors, please remember that each paper must have a Full Registration associated with it.
- Full Registration for any type of participant except accompanying person includes: conference bag, access to all workshops, tutorials, conference sessions, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, welcome reception, daily afternoon visits to Knossos, Archaelogical Museum of Heraklion and Historical Museum of Crete, FORTH.
- Student registration requires documentation proving registered student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be send to CONFERENCE@CCBSGREECE.GR. Please indicate "CIDOC 2018, STUDENT STATUS DOCUMENTATION" in the subject field.
- Accompanying person registration includes access to welcome reception, daily afternoon visits to Knossos, Archaelogical Museum of Heraklion, Historical Museum of Crete, FORTH. Please note that this type of registration is only allowed for persons accompanying participants with full registration.
- Extra daily coffee breaks-lunches, voucher will be available at reduced price for accompanying persons at conference venue
- Day pass fee includes conference bag, access to workshop/s, tutorial/s, conference sessions, daily coffee break/ lunch and social activity of the day
- A cancellation fee of €30 applies for any cancellations before 31/5/2018.
- A cancellation fee of €50 applies for any cancellations before 31/8/2018.
- Cancellations after 31/8/2018 will not be refunded. If you cannot attend, you may transfer the registration to another person.